In-Studio and On-Location Commercial Photography
JCS Photo provides both in-studio and on-location commercial photography. Send your materials my way and I’ll shoot them in studio, or if you have a preferred location you’d like me to shoot at, we can make those arrangement. JCS Photo is all about being flexible, professional, and unique!
Merchandise, Automotive Parts, Food and Artwork.
Websites, Billboards, Magazines and Newspapers.
Real Estate, Business and Interior/Exterior.
Pricing for commercial photography is contingent upon many factors. Because the image will be printed multiple times for advertising, the client will need to purchase the image according to use. Photography fees are as follows:
The production fee includes the cost of shooting your project in addition to behind the scene hours such as digital time (proofing, color correcting, retouching, etc.) and pre/post production time, which includes arranging and organizing the set to ensure the shot runs smoothly, as well as breaking it down afterwards.
In order to understand the license fee, let’s think in terms of music. Similar to how a musician controls who can reproduce their music, this is a fee giving you the right to use the image I’ve produced, which gives me control over who can reproduce the image.
Factors that determine a license fee could include but are not limited to:
- The use for the photo— editorial, corporate/industrial, promotional/advertising
- The region where the photo will be used
- The number of times the photo is copied for distribution
- The length of time the photo is needed
- Exclusivity— Do you need to be the only one who can use this photo?
- Where the photo will be displayed— inside page, cover page, homepage, banner, poster, billboard
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Mileage/Travel/Parking Costs
- Digital Imaging Costs
- Shipping Costs
- Printing Costs
- Photographic Assistants
- Renting/Purchasing Props